Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Speak softly and carry a big stick

It has come to my attention that a dangerous individual has hijacked my account and posed as myself recently. I want to declare that I disavow the message posted by my evil twin my drunken self me trying to be funny this "unknown individual" in its entirety.

It is in my full interest to provide y'all with the finest quality entertainment, be it work-safe productions (as far as "reading comics" can be safe for work), or the smuttiest of the smut that ever appeared on the planet, without any additional modifications on our part. Unless we feel like it. Or it strikes our fancy. But mostly not.

Now, feel free to enjoy the tale of the Kawaguchi Household, and the blossoming love between the young lady and the kid. No, not that kind of kid— that was another story.


See ya!

5 comments:

  1. Kusu kusu... I can't be a wife anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet more Hirame. Thanks Second Hand Scans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and funny. Many thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is the ExHentai gallery removed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exhentai link is still working fine. If you're only seeing a sad panda, you need to register to e-hentai (it's free), clear the cookies for the site and log in before trying again. If you don't wanna register, you'll have to download the file and read it on your computer.

      Galleries containing some content that might be considered "questionable" are not accessible through the main e-hentai site. It's a minor inconvenience, but much less than actually finding another host for this stuff.

      Delete